JAMAICAN JERK CHICKEN
• 2 1/2 lbs of chicken
• 3 tablespoon of Major Flavor Seasonings: Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
• 3 tablespoon of olive oil
1. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
2. In a small bowl mix Jamaican Jerk Seasoning and olive oil.
3. Rub mixture over both sides of the chicken.
4. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
5. Grill over medium heat with lid closed 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning occasionally. You just want to make sure there is no pink in the middle.
6. Serve and enjoy.