1lb of crab meat (recommend jumbo lump meat)
1/3 of a cup of bread crumbs
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
2 teaspoons of minced parsley
1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
3/4 of a teaspoon of salt
1/2 of a teaspoon of dry mustard
1/4 of a teaspoon of pepper
1 teaspoon of Major Flavor Seasonings: Chesapeake Bay Seasoning or season to taste
1. Break up crab meat with fork in a large bowl.
2. Mix in remaining ingredients.
3. Make crab cake mixture into patties (depending on the size of the patties about 4 - 6 crab cakes can be made).
4. Melt 3 tablespoons of butter of margarine into a 10 inch skillet over medium heat.
5. Place crab cakes into hot skillet and flatten with spatula.
6. Fry crab cakes until golden brown on both sides.
7. Then serve with either tartar sauce, cocktail sauce or a remoulade sauce. Enjoy!
CAULIFLOWER FRIED RICE
1. Cauliflower rice
3. Diced carrots
4. Diced onions
6. Sesame oil
7. Eggs (optional)
8. Soy sauce
9. Major Flavor Seasonings: All Purpose Seasoning
10. Major Flavor Seasonings: Chipotle Pepper
1. Heat 1 tbs of sesame oil in wok or skillet.
2. Add 16 oz of cauliflower rice; 1/4 cup of peas, carrots, onions and corn to hot skillet or wok.
3. Then stir fry contents until tender.
4. Make a space in the middle of skillet of wok by moving content around.
5. Add eggs to the middle of skillet or wok and scramble the eggs. 6. Add soy sauce, All Purpose and Chipotle Pepper to taste.
JAMAICAN JERK CHICKEN
• 2 1/2 lbs of chicken
• 3 tablespoon of Major Flavor Seasonings: Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
• 3 tablespoon of olive oil
1. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
2. In a small bowl mix Jamaican Jerk Seasoning and olive oil.
3. Rub mixture over both sides of the chicken.
4. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
5. Grill over medium heat with lid closed 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning occasionally. You just want to make sure there is no pink in the middle.
6. Serve and enjoy.
CHICKEN & SAUSAGE JAMBALAYA
• 2 Tbsp oil divided
• 1.5 lbs chicken cut into ½-inch pieces
• 12 oz andouille sausage cut into ½-inch slices
• 3 Tbsp Major Flavor Seasonings’s - Creole Seasoning or season to taste
• 2 c onion finely chopped
• 1 c celery finely chopped
• 1 c bell pepper finely chopped
• 2 cloves garlic
• 1 tsp thyme dried
• 1 tsp basil dried
• ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
• 1 (6-oz) can tomato paste
• 1 (14.5-oz) can diced tomatoes with juice
• 2 ½ c long grain white rice rinsed and drained
• 4 ½ - 5 c chicken broth
• Fresh parsley finely chopped
1. In a large pot, or Dutch oven, add 1 tablespoon oil, and sausage. Cook for 2 minutes.
2. Add chicken and continue cooking over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Then remove the meat.
3. Drizzle another tablespoon of olive oil into the pot and then add onion, celery and bell pepper. Cook for 6-8 minutes, or until vegetables are almost tender. Add garlic and sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
4. Place chicken and sausage back into the pot.
5. In a small bowl combine remaining thyme, basil and cayenne pepper.
6. Add seasoning, tomato paste, and diced tomatoes to the meat and veggies. Stir to combine.
7. Next, combine rice and 4 ½ cup broth in the pot by stirring completely. Let ingredients to come to a boil over medium heat. Let jambalaya simmer for 25-35 minutes under low heat covered with lid.
8. Check on the jambalaya at 25 minutes and see if it needs additional liquid. Stir occasionally to loosen any potentially dried rice to prevent jambalaya from burning.
9. Once rice is completely cooked, serve immediately with fresh parsley and enjoy!