1lb of crab meat (recommend jumbo lump meat)
1/3 of a cup of bread crumbs
2 table spoons of mayonnaise
2 teaspoons of minced parsley
1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
3/4 of a teaspoon of salt
1/2 of a teaspoon of dry mustard
1/4 of a teaspoon of pepper
1 teaspoon of Major Flavor Seasonings: Chesapeake Bay Seasoning or season to taste
1. Break up crab meat with fork in a large bowl.
2. Mix in remaining ingredients.
3. Make crab cake mixture into patties (depending on the size of the patties about 4 - 6 crab cakes can be made).
4. Melt 3 tablespoons of butter of margarine into a 10 inch skillet over medium heat.
5. Place crab cakes into hot skillet and flatten with spatula.
6. Fry crab cakes until golden brown on both sides.
7. Then serve with either tartar sauce, cocktail sauce or a remoulade sauce. Enjoy!